photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, August 2, 2013

An Ode To Skinny Jeans


On Ode To Skinny Jeans





Skinny jeans, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

You never fail to please with your "pants looking like they were painted on" appearance. And regardless of the season, you continue to prove why investing in you for the sake of my shoes makes total sense. Yes, without you, skinny jeans, I'd be a lonely hipster roaming the streets naked.

Hey, remember that time I bought all those peplum tops, looked in the mirror and said, "This is it"? Oh, you've outdone yourself lately, tightest of jeans, as no matter what curve I throw at you... from billowy blouses, to secretary style tops with bows, and as of late, crop tops, you come through with the clutch... No really, even my clutches look posh against your slim and sleek stature.

So with this, I end by saying, skinny jeans, I don't understand why you're not in every woman's closet. You accentuate the positive on all kind of body types; big and tall, petite and small. I'll forever wear you, oh Yoda of denim, and never trade you in for mom jeans. 

No comments: