photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, August 5, 2013

The #FabFound Life

marshalls project fab #fabfound

As you can see from the grin on my face, I had a great weekend! The weather was amazing, it was my parent's anniversary, and Mike and I had the chance to enjoy the beautiful summer weather... Much needed after a hectic week.

But part of my giddiness for the weekend can be attributed to Marshalls! You might have seen it on the House Of Jeffers Twitter feed, but I was chosen to be a participant in Marshall's Project Fab! I applied via Facebook and received the wonderful news last week!

I'm so excited to be a part of Project Fab because I have found some of my favorite wardrobe pieces at Marshalls! And as you can see from the shopping bag, I came home with my own #fabfound!

Check back on Wednesday to see what I bought!   


 photo bloglovin_zpsa2af3802.png  photo twitterbird_zps8635acc8.png  photo facebook_zps45741050.png  photo instagram_zps5de7d1cc.png


No comments: