photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, August 26, 2013

Marshalls Project Fab: Getting Abstract

#ootd house of jeffers personal style blogs

marshalls projectfab house of jeffers

marshalls projectfab #fabfound houseofjeffers.com

This weekend was probably one of my favorites of the summer. I didn't go anywhere different, and there wasn't anything particularly new that I did... But, it included seeing my family, friends and just doing absolutely nothing at times. And I'm okay with that. 

Fall has starting to creep in at night here in New Jersey...  A reminder that while some things stay the same, change is inevitable... and welcomed.

how to mix prints outfit

This outfit is a typical Sunday afternoon look as far as my summer style - a skirt and a top. This abstract print, Cynthia Rowley top is another one of my Marshall's Project Fab finds. I love the rolled cuffs and gold zipper pocket. I could have paired it with a simple pair of black pants, but thought it deserved to be matched with a piece that was equally interesting, hence the skirt. 

And I almost forgot about this retro Madewell sandals that were living in the trunk of my car. Better late than never!

madewell andie sandals house of jeffers

marshalls projectfab house of jeffers
What I Wore:
Cynthia Rowley top - Marshall's #fabfound - / Tribal Print Skirt - Forever 21 / Chunky Chain Necklace - old (way old) / Andie Sandals - Madewell / Buckle Up Baby Bangle, Gold Bow Bracelet, Swarovski Leather Bracelet - Henri Bendel




“Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.” 

No comments: