photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

90s Throwback Style: Wild Polka Dots


polka dot dresses | house of jeffers blog | nj fashion blogs

Gotta love a dress that does all the work for you. Sure, polka dots have been around forever, and it's a classic pattern... But I'm so in love with this little number. I think I was channeling Blossom for this 90s inspired look... I mean, homegirl did have a mean hat collection.

house of jeffers blog | new york fashion blogs

fedora hats | houseofjeffers.com

I can't believe August is almost over! New York Fashion Week is approaching, and it's still up in the air as to how much I'll be able to attend. The good news is that I was invited to attend LuckyFABB in October!

Even though I have a blog, I have commitments to my adult self: i.e. work. I honestly don't know how some of you do it, and I'll admit... There's a tad bit of jealously in that statement. Would I love to be able to blog for a living? Absolutely! Do I realize that that might not ever happen? Yes. Does that mean I should give up on that? Not necessarily. Having a blog is absolutely a juggling act. As many of you know, your blog is your second job... the one that doesn't pay well, but you love it through and through. I sometimes wonder what's going to happen to my blog as I get older, hopefully have children and well, just continue being an adult. I like to think that my blog is leading me toward something special, something I was meant to do... and in many ways, it already has. The many friendships and opportunities I've had - those make it all worthwhile. 

But until I hit it big, like they say, "Fake it till you make it." Looks like I'm a professional at that.

how to wear polka dots | houseofjeffers.com

blowfish shoes | house of jeffers blog

henri bendel bracelets | houseofjeffers.com


gypsy warrior outfit by house of jeffers nj fashion blogger
What I Wore:
Polka Dot Dress - Forever 21 / Straw Fedora - Forever 21 / Big Bow Necklace - Gypsy Warrior / Tortoise Shell Sunglasses "Lady Luck" - Lulus.com / Nude T-Strap Wedges - Blowfish Shoes via ModCloth.com (similar wedge shoe style found here)/ Deluxe Girlfriend Beaded Wrap Bracelet - Henri Bendel / Studded Mini Shoulder Bag - Forever 21





No comments: