photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sunnies and Spikes

urban outfitters dreses westfield nj

I'm really not ready for summer to be over. Especially when it means I can still wear dresses like this.




cat eye sungasses lulus.com coupon

While I told myself I would stop buying summer clothes a couple of weeks ago, I managed to sneak one more dress into my closet for August. I picked this floral number up from Urban Outfitters in Westfield, NJ after a blogger reunion with one of my favorite people, Amanda of FashionbleeMe, last weekend during her trip to NJ! So glad I get to a.) not only catch up with her whenever she visits. but b.) call her my friend. 

charlotte russe shoes | houseofjeffers.com

sorrelli jewelry
What I Wore:


I love the cut of this shirt dress so much, I might go back and buy it in pink! 



MIX MATCH

No comments: