photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, August 12, 2013

Beyond The Blog: Honda Civic Tour Maroon 5 at PNC Bank Center


Obviously, I don't need to tell you what I did this week. The picture above says it all.

As you know, my love for Adam Levine and Maroon 5 is borderline obsessive. You've seen my rants on the beautiful creature that is Adam Levine... so you can imagine what I'm like when I actually get to see the band in concert.

Granted, I'm a grown adult, and know how to control myself when it comes to hot dudes in bands... But on Sunday, I indulged myself in a little screaming, "Oh my God"-ing, and plenty of "woooos" at the Honda Civic Tour at PNC Bank Center... all in the name of hotness that is Adam Levine. 


Kelly Clarkson is also on the tour. I'll admit - I wouldn't consider myself to be a Kelly Clarkson fan. But homegirl can sing. She absolutely KILLED it, and well, I'm converted.

Around 9:30, Maroon 5 took the stage, and well... You can guess how I felt about that. This year, my seats weren't as up-close-and-personal as when I saw Maroon 5 two years ago (I had third row seats). However biased I am of how sickingly hot Adam Levine is, Maroon 5 puts on a damn good show. Totally on point. Completely fun and of course... Adam Levine's tats, sweat and five o'clock shadow doesn't hurt.

pnc nj maroon 5 adam levine

maroon 5 pics pnc nj honda civic tour

maroon 5 pics pnc nj honda civic tour

#hondacivictour adam levine

This is as close as I got... with my camera. Next time, I'm dropping the dosh and getting better seats.

Regardless, my weekend was made!

honda civic tour pnc bank arts center holmdel nj

No comments: